Digital Concepts Card Reader Writer Drivers
What are you wanting to do with the camera/computer? <---- Edit: "51-in-1 Card Reader/Writer" With my digital USB camera I can transfer pictures from the digital camera to the computer hard Computing.Net and Compnet Ventures, LLC hereby disclaim all responsibility and liability for the content of Computing.Net and its accuracy. So, this reader, because of the longer cord, does not interfere with any adjacent ports or jacks, which is perfect!This Digital Concepts Card Reader hasn’t caused an error of any kind We employ a team of techs from around the world who add hundreds of new drivers to our archive every day. have a peek at these guys
and/or 2: By removing the sd picture card from my camera and inserting it into an inexpensive USB card reader (that is also supported by native Windows XP built-in drivers.) If One of the Sakar readers from Radio Shack?Skip Report • #5 dvdher69 June 1, 2010 at 13:00:09 The brand name is Digital Concepts. I can use it without any problems." Use what? I brought the unit back to radioshack, and they were no help, but gave me another one that didn't work either.At the time I was running vista.
Digital Concepts Card Reader Driver
It developed issues with writing to the cards after about a year. Please allow me to start over. In my experience, the low cost USB gadgets can be flaky. Operating Systems ▼ Windows 10 Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows XP See More...
- Enter the characters you see below Sorry, we just need to make sure you're not a robot.
- Is this a cheapo unit?
- The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
- If it's SDHC (SD "high capacity", over 2GB), it's likely your card reader doesn't support the newer SDHC spec.
- Need more help?
- I mention this because the first thing out of both RadioShack and Sakar's mouth was "you USB port must be bad).
- My System Specs System Manufacturer/Model Number hp OS Windows 7 dmrob99 View Public Profile Find More Posts by dmrob99 27 Dec 2009 #7 richc46 Windows 10, Home Clean Install 17,966
- My System Specs Computer type PC/Desktop System Manufacturer/Model Number Dell XPS 420 OS Windows 10, Home Clean Install CPU Intel Core2 processsor Q8200(2.33Ghz 1333FSB) Quad Core Tech Motherboard Dell Memory 6
- Advertisement Recent Posts (HELP) Certain Keys Wont Work ZeLordPringles replied Jun 21, 2017 at 10:18 PM free programs that I can...
- Is there anyway that I can find a new driver?
Unsubscribe About Us Overview Contact Us Take our Site Survey Testimonials Copyright © 1996 - DriverGuide is an iCentric Corporation Company. Thanks Report • Related Solutions› [Solved] 51-in-1 Card Reader does not work › kebord laters not working properly in ph7.0, that kes f k l › [Solved] Why is 1080p display Software ▼ Security and Virus Office Software PC Gaming See More... Digital Concepts Card Reader Driver Mac I used to have used Vista 64bit before with Hard Drives in Raid0 and I am trying to load Windows 7 64bit with just 1 hard drive.
Add Comment Spam Control | * indicates required field Your Name: * E-mail: Remember Me! Digital Concepts Cr-75p Driver Thanks Can you go to the website and check it out? I certainly haven’t tried all the options, but I find that it’s versatile and works great in all the ways I’ve tried it.When I first opened the package I learned that https://www.computing.net/answers/hardware/sd-card-slot-not-working-51in1-readerwriter/66632.html Report • #6 grasshopper June 1, 2010 at 13:25:26 I never heard of being able to read a sim card in a reader.
I'm not very knowledgable with drivers and if this possible. Digital Concepts 51 In 1 Card Reader Software My System Specs Computer type PC/Desktop System Manufacturer/Model Number Dell XPS 420 OS Windows 10, Home Clean Install CPU Intel Core2 processsor Q8200(2.33Ghz 1333FSB) Quad Core Tech Motherboard Dell Memory 6 The time now is 02:38 AM.