Digital Concepts Card Reader Cr-75-p Driver
I'm not very knowledgable with drivers and if this possible. by Dong Ngo 2:04 Close Drag Autoplay: ON Autoplay: OFF Hot Products Amazon Echo The connected home experience you didn't know you wanted $141.99 Apple iPhone 7 Everything you need in Now, as stated earlier, I said it was the SD reader in the device that wasn't working....in actuality, it was the SIM card reader that I couldn't get to respond. Contributor 1 Answer Re: Digital Concepts 51-in-1 Card Reader my PC can't read... http://forumfamiljar.com/digital-concepts/digital-concepts-card-reader-driver-cr-75-fr.php
Operating Systems ▼ Windows 10 Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows XP See More... You can't post answers that contain an email address. You can get help and discuss drivers on our free driver forum. Mayor: An expert whose answer gotÂ voted for 2 times. Go Here
Digital Concepts Card Reader Driver Windows 7
I downloaded the first one for "other devices" and it is now working - you saved me a few bucks and kept something out of the landfill!!!!! Have a manual for Computers & Internet? Linksys WRT160N...
- Mayor: An expert whose answer gotÂ voted for 2 times.
- Code: http://www.sakar.com/productdetail.aspx?id=1966&return=y&txt=51-in-1&page=0 Jerry K View Public Profile Send a private message to Jerry K Find all posts by Jerry K [Upload Driver/Firmware] « Previous Thread | Next Thread » Thread Tools
- Master 1,250 Answers Re: Digital Concepts 51-in-1 Card Reader my PC can't read...
- I do know I'm using the right slot, as it is labelled SIM.
- Sorry for that mistake...I was quite frustrated evidently.
- Posted by graceylyn_mi on May 31, 2009 Want Answer 0 Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered.
- Crappy POS from China, I guess.I hope I've given further explanation for help.
- Do you mean other SD cards work but that particular one won't?Did that card ever work in that reader?
- No matter what card you put in, it won't read it.When I click on Sim editor 4.0 icon, all I get is a box that says "Please plug in device!" .My
Your answer needs to include more details to help people. I can use it without any problems." Use what? Jerry K View Public Profile Send a private message to Jerry K Find all posts by Jerry K #3 09-12-2010 shadowrose6663 Junior Member Join Date: Sep 2010 Posts: Digital Concepts 51 In 1 Card Reader Driver For Mac Report • #2 SkipCox June 1, 2010 at 12:17:34 You mean the SD card works in your phone and desktop but not in your laptop?
Also, you might try a program like Driver Detective to see if it will find the driver for you: [url]http://www.download-device-drivers.com/Digital-Concepts.php[/url] Last edited by Jerry K : 09-12-2010 at 09:27 PM. Digital Concepts Cr-75p Genius: An expert who has answered 1,000 questions. Anyone know of an available driver? https://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/49975-digital-concepts-driver-needed.html I emailed the company to see if they had any ideas.