Digi Realport Driver Package For Linux
Unanswered Tags Categories Users Ask a Question Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Also I am not sure if Realport driver/SW works on ARM architecture. I checked the Digi online support page where drivers for various Linux distributions are provided but those are not directly applicable for my kernel. I would like to use Digi PortServer TS 8 for new project. http://forumfamiljar.com/digi-realport/digi-realport-driver-package-linux.php
Send feedback Contact a Digi expert and get started today! All rights reserved. All rights reserved. ... Recent NewsHow to BuyContact Us Products & Services Smart Solutions Industries & Customers Knowledge & Resources Support Recent News How to Buy Contact Us Search Products Digi http://knowledge.digi.com/articles/Knowledge_Base_Article/HOW-TO-Install-the-RealPort-Driver-in-Ubuntu-Linux
I would guess, I will have to recompile driver package. All categories Device Cloud (268) Python (778) RF Solutions and XBee (6,213) Digi TransPort (411) Digi Connect Cellular (307) Embedded Devices (3,638) Rabbit (2,935) Console Servers (297) Modbus and Industrial Automation Anybody has any experience with installing Realport drivers/module on embedded real time linux platform? Please log in or register to answer this question. 1 Answer 0 votes Unfortunately, the Digi RealPort driver is not supported on real-time kernels.
- We are now investigating the problem.
- This allows the users to cycle through all the options until they find one that prints right.
- Thanks windows-7 hp printing share|improve this question asked Mar 23 '10 at 20:44 Goro 3392516 closed as primarily opinion-based by Sven♦ Aug 5 '15 at 14:59 Many good questions generate some
- The intrepreters on a HP device handle PCL much better than PS [they developed the language, so they better!].
- Please contact your local support centre for assistance with your printer.
- Ask The Expert Event Device Connectivity Remote Services - Ask the Expert Event FreeFlow Production Workflow Forum FreeFlow Core FreeFlow Digital Publisher FreeFlow VI Suite Community Suggestions Community Suggestion Box Home
- Both languages have pros and cons.
real time linux realport drivers asked Jul 31, 2014 in Realport by wilfredg123 New to the Community (0 points) Please log in or register to add a comment. answered Aug 1, 2014 by userid0 Veteran of the Digi Community (2,158 points) Please log in or register to add a comment. I am looking for some guidance about how to install Realport driver on this controller. This specific Linux kernel is from Angstrom distribution and has OPKG as package manager in place of standard RPM.
Contact Us About Digi News Events Locations Leadership Support Careers Investor Relations Partners How to Buy Legal Export Compliance Quality & Environment Newsletter Sign Up Other Digi Sites Site Map @digidotcom Contact Us About Digi News Events Locations Leadership Support Careers Investor Relations Partners How to Buy Legal Export Compliance Quality & Environment Newsletter Sign Up Other Digi Sites Site Map © Recent NewsHow to BuyContact Us Products & Services Digi Smart Solutions Industries & Customers Knowledge & Resources Support Newsletter Sign Up How to Buy Contact Us Search Products Digi XBee/RFSolutions 2.4 http://knowledge.digi.com/articles/Knowledge_Base_Article/Package-Requirements-For-Digi-Driver-Installation-in-Linux