Did Not Load Driver Systemroot System32 Drivers Parport.sys
I recently have started getting the infamous black screen of death at my computer's startup, very similar to this fellow user's problem. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field as a final resting place for those whogave their lives so that this nation might live. where are they lised? I believe windows is messing with you. weblink
Then that proves that something is causing the slow down - it's just a matter of finding which one. Windows 7: Startup delay with blank screen... Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links TechSupportForum.com Advertisement 07-24-2011, 04:21 PM #2 Coolfreak TSF Team, Emeritus Join Date: May 2008 Posts: 5,246 OS: Windows XP Pro / Windows Vista They seem to be consistent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/boot-log-says-loaded-driver-srvsys-and-on-next/1145f363-d771-482b-b562-c6088af846af
Afterwards, the boot log will be found in \Windows\ntbtlog.txt" http://windows7forums.com/windows-vista-customization/11354-boot-process.htmlClick to expand... Staff Online Now Triple6 Moderator Advertisement Tech Support Guy Home Forums > Operating Systems > Windows 7 > Home Forums Forums Quick Links Search Forums Recent Posts Members Members Quick Links After this, as per forums here, I enabled boot logging. Advertisement Ramanuman Thread Starter Joined: Jun 23, 2007 Messages: 9 Hi, I'd really appreciate suggestions on how to diagnose boot problems.
- michaelbindlJan 8, 2013, 4:01 AM Hello,I am having an issue booting my Windows 7 image on some custom built hardware.
- Home Newsletter Archives Forum New Posts FAQ Calendar Forum Actions Mark Forums Read Quick Links Today's Posts View Site Leaders What's New?
- Reply Reply post #18 of 41 10/11/10 at 9:33am USFORCES =PC Gamer= Joined: Jul 2006 Location: IN, Abox Posts: 8,504 Rep: 554 (Unique: 419) Trader Rating: 49
- I wonder if it is safe to remove those entries from the booting procedure.
- pcfreak View Public Profile Find More Posts by pcfreak 05 Jan 2011 #20 pcfreak Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 54 posts Qatar Alright i asked a friend of mine
- It is simply a time for a re installation - because I guess I could do that but I really don't want to!
- Issi Noho BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 10 04-24-2011 01:26 AM Posting Rules You may not post new threads You may not post replies You may not post attachments You may
- Defenitly deserves useful post. (If not best answer) 0 Serrano OP Stefan X Aug 21, 2014 at 1:02 UTC thanks J.
- Quote: Originally Posted by DustSailor is the system still slow as you described in the beginning, or is it just that you've got some interesting missing drivers?
- if anyone knows how to fix this, that would help a lot.
Its... I have 5 things plugged into USB's including keyboard and mouse which I'm not disconnecting to shave a few seconds off, I can live with 37 seconds. Mostly For Gaming GTX 2XX to 9XX now... 7 minutes ago › Hi! Not Overclocked.
Upload to the site. 07-26-2011, 07:29 PM #7 Coolfreak TSF Team, Emeritus Join Date: May 2008 Posts: 5,246 OS: Windows XP Pro / Windows Vista / Windows Thanks. Is there a way to disable a driver to be loaded? Thank you Roland!!
General Discussion Blank Screen at Startuphey, I have a HP Pavilion Elite, OP windows seven. Maybe they cause the unusual waiting time: TextDid not load driver \SystemRoot\SysWow64\Drivers\ntiomin.SYS Did not load driver \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS Did not load driver \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS Did not load driver \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS Did not load driver Should I be concerned with any of the drivers that did not load? This is a custom BIOS, and I am working with the manufacturer to try and see if they will send me an update, or at least do more research on this.
Any ideas what might be at cause here given this scenario? I've enabled it. Full Review Samsung 850 EVO 4TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E4T0B/AM) Reviewed by Lady Fitzgerald HDDs are heavy and require a lot of room. The issue is, we'll say 1/10 times booting, the boot freezes when Windows says "Starting Windows, and the first red pixel of the animation comes into view.
The black screen lasts at least two minutes on average, before the... HP Elitebook 8540p Best way to transfer Windows from... My Specs: EVGA 790i SLI FTW Mainboard Intel Q9550 w/ stock cooler ... check over here Not Overclocked. .
Sudo15 -- yep, I want to see everything, so that I know what "normal OPs" look like, so if something is missing and/or messing up more than a day or two, Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation, so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. But, if in case I don't or I forget, and I don't post back within 24 hours, please PM me.
There is no doubt the boot speed has improved but my boot time is still around 1-2min.
The time now is 20:36. What do you guys do for a living??! 8 minutes ago › [Official] S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Then choose the Diagnostic Startup and restart your PC. If you have any ideas, you are welcome to share them.
Once started, the OS runs as smoothly as silk, and so do the programs. Full Review StarTech HSB220SAT25B 2 Drive 2.5in Trayless Hot Swap SATA Mobile... There is no affect on system speed as i said, after loading to the desktop the computer works like a charm. this content If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.
The only problem is booting. About Advertising Privacy Terms Help Sitemap Join millions of IT pros like you Log in to Spiceworks Reset community password Agree to Terms of Service Connect with Or Sign up with First Name Last Name Email Join Now or Log In Oops, something's wrong below. Reviewed by Lady Fitzgerald While I normally prefer hot swap bays that do not use an ejecting door due to the potential for breakage of the eject mechanism, this one appears
Free. Yes, my password is: Forgot your password?